I just finished The Red Pyramid, by Rick Riordan. This is by the same author that wrote the Percy Jackson series, about the Greek Gods, only this book is about the Egyptian Gods. I liked this book a lot, though it was a bit more difficult to get into, probably just because I have never learned much about the Egyptian Gods. I really enjoy the way that Riordan writes though. There is always a lot of humor in his books, which makes them more fun to read then just a bunch of serious kids running around saving the world. I will probably read the other books in the series as they come out, but mostly I am looking forward to the next book in the Lost Hero Series, I can't wait.

1 comment:
Yet another book you finished before me. I'm glad you liked it, Nik really liked it as well. I feel the same about Riordan though. Hes just good. I also like Brandon Mull that way. Just good writing. Oh, and Im making progress on Rachel, just FYI.
Post a Comment