Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer/Fall 2010

I am boring. That is pretty much what I have to say.

School started, and it sucks already. I really don't understand how anyone in their right mind would want to be a professional student. My math teacher confuses himself, so imagine how confused the people who have never taken the class before feel. Yeah, I feel bad for them. I have my first test tomorrow, we'll see how that goes. My Decade of the 60's teacher is very into the subject and also he likes to go on tangents so half the class we just talk about random stuff like movies and music. All in all Tuesdays and Thursdays are very long days.

The good news is: its almost Halloween!!!!!!

5 comments:

paula said...

Here's some advice....if you struggle with math at all and your teacher is a flake....DROP IT WHILE YOU CAN STILL GET A REFUND and try again next Semester with a different teacher. The Decade of the 60's was my VERY FAVORITE college course. I loved it. I don't know if it's the same teacher or not but I learned so much in that class. I hope it gets better for you.

Elizabeth said...

I bet you did great on your test. Sorry your Math class stinks.

Amanda said...

I don't have a problem with math, I've already taken both 1010 and 1050 but they didn't transfer over from Snow so I get to take them both again. Plus they tell you at the beginning of the semester now to not drop any classes or you probably won't find another one. SLCC is that full this year. So anyway, my point being that I'm not worried about a crapy math teacher its basicly just a refresher for me. I just feel bad for the other ones who haven't taken it before. Cuz I would be confused if I was them.

paula said...

What sucks more than the fact that your math teacher is crappy is that you've already taken and paid for the classes and you have to take them and pay for them again. Why on earth didn't they transfer?

Amanda said...

Oh, I guess math classes only count for 3 years. So i guess the real reason they didn't transfer is that I am a slacker and didn't finish school long ago when I should have.